NIATx for Agencies - The Provider Toolkit
The NIATx provider toolkit provides a collection of tools and technical support to help you improve access to and retention in treatment at your agency.
These tools are designed—and tested in the field—to help you use existing resources to get more clients into treatment and keep them there longer while also increasing revenue, reducing costs, and improving staff morale.
This toolkit contains material for both Executive Sponsors and Change Leaders interested in improving access and retention while also increasing the financial strength of their organization.
- The NIATx Way
- A step-by-step guide to running a successful change project.
- Milestones along the NIATx Way
- A two-page worksheet that you can print and use to track your progress along the NIATx Way
- NIATx Aims and the Treatment Continuum
- A look at the four NIATx aims and how they fit into the continuum of care
- Promising Practices
- A collection of change ideas shown to work in similar settings and hold promise for your organization
- The Business Case
- A collection of tools, success stories and best practices for building your organization's financial strength.
- Tracking and Measuring Tools
- A set of data collection forms and spreadsheets that help you track, evaluate, and graph your data
- Process Improvement Tools
- A library of tools and exercises integral to the NIATx model of process improvement
- More NIATx resources that may be of use to you